Birds Birds Birds

11:04 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Hello Blogging World!
It has been a long, long time since I've written, but I promise I haven't forgotten you all!

I wanted to restart my blog by sharing with you some wonderful, fantastic beads for your own jewelery creations.

Birds are everywhere these days - in home decor, arts and crafts and in our jewelry. And even if it's become a little bit cliche, I do absolutely love these beads:




These cute little bronze connectors are only $2.59 for 6 at CVMVision

And because my girlfriend sings this song constantly, and very annoying things should be spread around:

And because I think it's cute, check out the video below:


1 comments:

Marissa Foss said...

These are cute! I know our Artbeads Co-Owner Cynthia loves birds, too. She just recently made a bird-themed necklace that we featured on the Blog for Beaders: http://blog.artbeads.com/2012/07/an-idea-for-the-young-at-heart/

Amazing job, Callie!